Sunday, November 23, 2003

Your Basic Trip to Michigan.....
Gone Blue
Flings, Fuck-ups, Fucks, and things back home you run from...

So yesterday Jimmy C, Vince, and I set sail for the Blue land where the wolverines lurk in the cover of night amist the rain....aka, Ann arbor. I drove on the way up, of course making incredible timing, but I didn't think there was really a need for the rush....the trip up was nice, we almost died twice though..one instance where was minor, driving close to a car that was being rated and jimmy was going to get the number from..haha...and the other was this disgruntled man who tried changing lanes knowing perfectly well I was there, but just kept coming over and I wouldn't budge, hit me mother fucker, I said repeatedly..he lost.... So all in all the ride up was defiantly a good time...

Right before our arrival in AA, I soon realized it was probably the worst day to go up there....it was the infamous Michigan VS Ohio state game...In Ann arbor..and ol blue won moments before us entering..yeah, fun stuff...

I figure the safest thing to do was to park up at north campus, for several reasons....so I visited the burlodge since we were there, everso quickly chatted with the old buddies from way back, they still live in the same rooms, ha....then we rode the bus to central, it was nice. we met up with Tony at Pinball Pete's and the comic book shop inside...it was lame as came be...Tony took us back his apartment where his roomies were playing video games...I wanted to get my notebooks, the real reason I was there in Michigan, so we left to the union....Well just as luck may have it, we missed the closing by 7 minutes, no books for me, grrrrrr. oh, the funniest thing is when I pointed to Engin Arch and said, remember that..Vince instantly remembered and made a remark with Barcus included...Tony added his depressing insight, and then I did as well, it was heart felt, depressing with some angst, it was good....Tony departed from us..I think he was just blowing us off, but it was the release we needed to get back onto our own fun.

we made our trip back up to north campus. as we got to the car I remembered I was supposed to call Christina when we got into town, so I did just that. Well apparently movies don't start until like 9 in AA and the surrounding areas, was pretty upsetting, I was about ready to call it a night, so I told her I would call her back once we decided what was going on and headed to meijer....there we cashed in some of my pop cans, a whopping $50 was made out of my trunk..the funny thing is I had to give jimmy and Vince a couple bucks for crushing cans yet I didn't get any gas money come to think of it..hmmmm, oh well. we drove around randomly and made our way into Ypsi. so I called her with plans and told her where we were, she gave us directions to pick her up..I didn't want to do that yet, but oh well.....

the actual meeting was funny...she told me to wait outside for her, but as I stood there a guy opened the door for me, and I walked in....she came down the stairs walked past me and went outside..ok, so the thing is we never really met met, we glanced at each other once at the movie theater, so we have no clue what either of us look like. I was just about to call her, then I noticed she was getting her's out as well, so I let her call me. my phone rang andas I answered I turned to look at her, and she was looking back towards me..it was quite funny..

so after that fun we went to the multi-leveled barnes & noble to kill some time....they had a pop-up Kama sutra book there, it was brilliant...I'm going to have to start bringing every girl I know to a book store to see what their reaction is and where they go to and what they do while they are there, very enlightening...I knew what I was in for very early on in the night, I didn't even feel right joking around with it, probably that shy timid thing coming in then...there was one scary, but damn funny part of the evening..so we were all talking on the top floor, standing and talking, and then suddenly I leaned back everso slightly and away I went...all of a sudden the black handrail of the escalator grabbed hold of my ass and took me for a ride...I felt myself being lifted off the floor and being pulled backwards..and in between my legs I clung to the handrail..it was hilarious to see...well luckily I caught myself just in time, I was only inches from making it off the floor's edge and on the decline...everyone had their share in the thrill/laugh...good times....

No comments: