Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Disappointing....

well let's see, no school means people were calling me, and some weren't, but it's all good..or was it....well i go to pick up one of my lady friends, bringing over a friend she requested...and what's the first thing i notice as she opens the door....ohhh it's that all too familar look of a stoned person....grrrrr.....now even though her eyes weren't bloodshot, i could that glazed over look in her eyes...now i've seen my fare share of stoned people, of them a group i do call my friends, but this was one person i knew about their habits, ignored it, and shouldn't have been around me at the time..it was bothering to me...

got over the ordeal, knew what i was in for for the rest of the day, just hoping that one of my others would call me..that never happened.....at the mall i was the third wheel, annoying some more....well i felt like the third wheel...saw toni clapp there, laughed at her long and good and was on my way....oh, and there was a cool magician at the mall, i want to go back to see him agian!!!

oh and i don't care for people smoking in my car....and especially don't like it when they don't even ask and just light one up........depending on my mood is how i'll react to it......roll down all the windows, then as we get out of the car spray car freshner all voer and on the person saying, "yeah, there's no smoking in my car...." or how bout asking to take a drag off it and just throwing it out the windpow when they do it agian later.....when you own a $XX,XXX.XX vehicle, you can do whatever you want with it, until then, don't smoke in mine, besides i have leather, smoke will make it turn colors.....forty grand...fuckers......

not much gonig on so far..it's only 5 and it's whooper wednesday, that's good..i'll update more....gonna get that food now and kill some time til a certain person's break time...til then....

No comments: