Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Just a Little Something Something....

Let's see...things are wired....let's say this, people shouldn't get back together with ex-es, and from this weekend's rub, I'd say not even hang out with them..yeah we're going pretty far here...kodee and kody (narcissistic bastards) got back together, don't even want to get into that ordeal. why do we hate the ones we love? then we got barcus, who wanted to have coffee at the truckstop round 6 on sunday, along with a certain someone...however neglecting the prior plans to go to the movies with someone else...going against the statement I said at the beginning of this post, his car ended up paying the price. luckily nobody was hurt, and the tree is ok too...

I've been remembering my messed up dreams...today's was really messed up, went 8 different ways, and there were things that would only happen in a movie...went to a pyschologists office thinking it was just a regular doctor, and there was a girl with me, and she had been in a dream similar to this one before, though I don't know who she is...she comes off a a friend that I can tolerate, who knows...but as we ran out of there me trying to understand what happened I'm asking her does she remember what happened, because we had this dream before, and that's all I know, but she tells me the future, what I want to know, what has happened in the past, and be damned if I don't remember, give me some time.....well while we're talking about what happened and I'm driving, bob dylan's shelter from the storm comes on the radio..I'm jamming to it of course, and even start singing certain versus that stick out...well I wake up right after she tells me the future and sure as shit, that song is playing on my computer..but the thing is, the lyrics that I sang in the dream had yet to be played, only a minute later did they play, and the song wasn't out of order or anything..really wired...

so I got this weekend off, how crazy is that, sat and sunday to run around..what to do what to do....I've been wanting to go to michigan..so I'll say it again, I want to go to michigan..and I never made it to indy, but that's kinda lost it's potential...then again I might be stuck here if a certain someone throws the ball..so it's all up in the air and it's only tuesday....

oh..and hirata's called me to say progressive came out and they started working on my car again...and I should have it back by thursday or friday of this week, no later...how many times did I hear that.....so looks like I got the impala for a couple more days, probably the weekend as well. damn I really hate not having my car, I become so attatched to al it's little conveniences..yeah sad...

so I work again tonight..and I know I will get sick(er)..so I might in the end be spending my weekend on my death bed. I'll do my best to get by until then....

2 comments:

MarisolLef said...

shelter from the storm, noted, haven't heard that one yet..
taking about future girls *raise a hand* I like it when you write about your #dreams literally

Jangus said...

you heard it here first

clock it...11/18/2003
fucking smartest thing ive said....dont get back with exes