Wednesday, November 26, 2003

Getting Over the Hump....

Do i have anything going on..any updates..hmmm.....well i went over to the Clapp's house the other night, delivering a CMA which angered Madeline, but as i said, don't kill the messenger..And even though she came at me with a knife, I got a nice homecooked meal out of it. gotto ove those clapp's for the simple fact i get fed every time i come over, call it good timing for once, but i enjoy it. toni and i conversed about many a thing, it was interresting..ohh and for a side note, she was wearing a skirt, ha....

so i was told to make my blog interesting again, spice it up, anger some more people...i responded saying it's just a record of my lively events, be them boring, that's life, but i won't make up things to please the readers, probably why i have so few, but it's not a book, it's an accurate detail of what's going on in my head and life...blah.....

And then i got to realizing i haven't been updating my Xanga, shame on me...but as i said before, the two journals are a reflection of my moods and what's going on in my life...it's just at the time when the blog is seeing more attention than the xanga...and it was vice versa at one time (i remember getting yelled at by Zach for that...see where that got me...)and then there was a time when they were neck and neck, both geting updated every day, that was brilliance in online journal form, if you were reading both at that time you will too know how well they complemented each other, it was amazing, i loved it...

which makes me realize what time frame that was...the best journal posts came in August/September...and that's when the blog and xanga were duking it out as well...but now that i think even more about it, things start falling into place...my most creative works, my stories, poems, songs, posts, anything reaches it's peak during that two month time period, just like my depression hits in november every year...to think about it, November's depression is the begginning, or ending depends on how you look at it, of the year for me..i go through that phase, i make it out alive, all the months then just build up to august and september when it all busts out in an explosion of brilliance in anything i do....just like those posts from this year, my song which vince liked and said was actually good was made mid-september....so tis just further proves my theory that my life is a complete circle..i guess this gives me reason to look forward for next year to see what i can do.....

No comments: