Monday, November 03, 2003

Must I Continue....

......continuing where i left off....i live a life of meaningless events, nothing i do amounts to anything..i'm a failure on so many levels it isn't even funny..looking throughout my history i see nothing but my failures..even when i succeed, as i've said before, it turns into failure..sure the high was good when i was up there, riding my moments, but look where they got me, rock bottom. so where was the point of this is as good as it is going to get, beats me, i suppose yesterday is as good as it will get, and today is the worst day of my life, continuing every day....i've tried to fake it for so long, tried to buy my time, skitchin' on one car til i can hop on the other....i just can't do it any longer...like i said earlier, what reasons do i have? i used to think there were reasons, but those are gone, some present maybe so much as mocking me every day...

look, it's november, the beginning of, and i'm already riding my depression thunderstorm, before you know it i'll find my happiness through chemistry which will only do so much, if it gets any worse, i don't know what i'll be capable of.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

My birthday is in november. I know you hate november because it's like the beginning of depression season. But just think about it. In other parts of the world is not the beginning of winter, it's the beginning of summer. I think I like the winter more... but my favorite season is spring I guess, because of november here, fall there.

It's fall there, but spring here
If leaves get dry there, the flowers blossom here
if you get colder, I'm warm here
if you go to bed early, the sunlight keeps me awake here
There's a balance of things