Monday, November 10, 2003

Please People.....

ok, this is a notice to anybody who calls me, or used to....if you call and you get the voicemail, please leave a message....i don't care if you say, "sorry it's nothing important goodbye" or "whoops, dialed the wrong number" or anything like that, but please if you dial leave some sort of message so i know that you did call, or tried to call....my phone has been acting up lately, people have been complaining of calling me yet not getting an answer, when in fact it never rings on my end..i believe you all called me, but why didn't you guys leave a message.....for some reason my phone can receive those any time, but when it's acting up i don't get the calls, so if you leave a message, then i retrieve the message instantaneously, i will call you back, it's that simple...thank you for your cooperation...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

oh yeah, sometimes phones do that. Even nowadays, sometimes I got whatsapp notifications that didn't buzz idk why.

Ps. I'm glad I left a message once or twice.