Monday, November 17, 2003

I Did It...
Breakdown...

yeah, so no posting for monday november 17th...I'm good, anyways....stuff went down, forgot all what....I'm getting sick..yeah sunday was pretty bad. target came close to sending me home from work they were so worried about me..I slept on both breaks, was dizzy, nauseous, couldn't find it in me to even want to work, not even to get by, took a mike L shit break, that helped a little, but damn if they don't page me because I'm needed for something....I did get better as it entered the day, though my voice went...

got my rent-a-car....a sand colored impala...as if the car wasn't bad enough, it's f'ing sand colored....and I know I will have it for more than just two days....in fact hirata's called me to say they found more damage when they removed the bumper (duh) and progressive couldn't get out to look at it today, so they inturn weren't able to further work on the car....ohhh hell....

and I was so sick/tired, after I was on the phone, actually on hold for five minutes or so, I hung up, and fell to the floor, waking up round 5 despite the traffic in and out of the room and numerous phone calls...dead to the world, if only right?

didn't make much of my day off, probably because I was sick..wearing the yellow hoody made me get out though, damnation....yeah I got the theory about this hoody....I wear hoodies to signify I'm having a lazy/bumming around sort of day, in other words a day off...and I like to wear my grey/gray one..but somebody has that one and I was forced to wear this yellow one..well it's soft and I like it all, but it's yellow, it's vibrant and catchy..the color alone makes me get up and want to do things....kinda defeats the purpose of a lazy day.....anyways

I did in fact do something, I made some potatoe thingies...double baked potatoes, yeah how badass am I..it looks all fancy...but to tell you the truth, they weren't so hot, I mean they tasted alright and all, but I will have to work on them again....but I did mash them by hand, god am I hurting now, but they look pretty, enjoy the pic...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

hahaha aaaaw who says f'ing? hehe
btw nice potatoes, chef!