Wednesday, November 12, 2003

Quotes from the Quoted...
Wierd Science Quotes....

so while i was showering today, on my day off, i received this message.....

deleriousbrookie (11:07:33 AM) it must be nice to be lovely to someone
Auto response from Blue35Tuesday (11:07:33 AM) taking a shower because my lovely wants to get food, be back later...
deleriousbrookie (11:07:55 AM) how the hell can you say your life sucks...
deleriousbrookie (11:11:55 AM) i hate you. will you ever escape me?

so...yeah, what in the hell does that even mean??? for starters i'm refering to them as my lovely (though that's not really the truth, something filler i put in my away message to feel good about myself...), and I'm certainly nobdoy's lovely, never was, never could be, i'm me, not a worth dubbing lovely by anyone...

and yes my life sucks...i'd hate to have a duking out with out over the subject...i mean that's just terrible, kinda like that scene in that movie where they are arguing over who has better scars..whatever...

and the last part....i'm sorry that you hate me...sorry that last line makes my head turn in some dr claw sort of way....but whatever, you are a lovely to others, maybe not lovely, maybe other terms, but you have your little trogdor, and they their swan.....you have your group, you always have..and now i have mine and for some reason that's causing termoil...you made the choice, pick and choose, throw your blade..and go finish that job of yours....

No comments: