Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Hell Week....

No I'm not talking about that one week in highschool where the freshman walk on their tip toes avoiding disaterous actions from the upper classmen...i'm refering to any week the colleges have off. It hasn't been as unbearalbe as weeks before, but a foul order lingers in the air....I wish certain peole were here, and at the same time i want others never to return...i would love to have an old school pity party reunion, but the likes of that happening are slim to none. Maybe this thanksgiving like last year we'll all do something, but doubtful agian...

as for this thanksgiving, what am i going to do??? Well if my mother is up I won't be around, if my uncle is in town, i won't be around...omitting those folk, i might make a quick stop in at my grandparents..but otherwise i'd just enjoy my day off by sleeping....granted i have been invited to other's thanksgiving meals, but it's more of a family ordeal and would feel out of place, but there's probably only one place i would have liked to been this year..my grandma keeps asking me to stop by and bring somebody as well...as if i have a special someone to bring, got to hand it to my grandma though, she thinks i have friends and special ladies lined up round the corner, but whatever...

this is just the beginning of it all as well, i still have to manage christmas and new year's all alone as well, i think that'll be the hardest thing..then again new year's shouldn't be too hard fo me to manage, some jerk already ruined that special day for me last year..i'll sleep through it agian, to hell with everyone i say..butyes, people are back and running around, though they aren't as persistantly annoying as times before, but others are quickly taking that rank....i just don't feel the need to be bothered by a certain someone who recently claimed they'd never speak to me agian - i didn't blow you off, but i didn't openly invite you out either, it was up and on the table, but you didn't open your mouth so don't feel bad - i guess that's a charactersitic most should have picked up on...i make time for everyone, even if i don't like you, you really have to get under my skin for me not to take moments out of my day for yourself..and even if the timing is bad, i always offer alternatives, i don't generally blow people off, it's not my nature. i don't have a conscience when it comes to most things, and i'm sure you know how to get to me, but for the sake of both of us, just stop calling, no good could come of it...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"got to hand it to my grandma though, she thinks i have friends and special ladies lined up round the corner, but whatever..." c'mon! what about Lady A, B, C, D, E ,F, G hahahaha :p

"i make time for everyone, even if i don't like you" oh.. I don't lol, I think life's too short to hang out with people we don't like. I may not have many friends, but I do like the one's I have and invest my time in them.

Ps. I don't care much about christmas rn because I don't have kids around me, I mean if I had important little people in my life, maybe it would be different.. but New Years, that's really something special to me. I don't spend that with anyone. Hope you holidays don't end up bad, I'm sure something will happen if you let it happen.