Saturday, November 15, 2003

Untitled...

Here it goes....completly random and off the part of my brain that stings.....

so i do this litle blog thing, i make posts, i write about random crap which hardly anybody reads, and what they do seems to grasp as they skim they could give less of a crap about....do i care, no..you know why? because i don't do it for anyone......ok, granted zach got me gonig with this, and i thank him for it, back last year when he got me set up, yeah i had been wanting to get one of these things to write about my days events..this feelng can go all the way back to "jackie's", which was back in feb/march time of that same year, but it took another 6 months before i finally did something about it.....there were tings going on in my life i wanted to write about, least for my records...and yes i do have a journal, and many notebooks full of scratches of jarbled writtings, but that took so much time and effort, and never got on the ball with it, it lasted only a little bit, like all my other hobbies and half finished things....

but as i was saying, i don't do this for anyone, yes i know zach does get enjoyment out of reading it, makes his days go by catching up on what's going on in other people's lives, and yes he was probably the ultimate force in getting my ass in habit with my posting regularly...so for that thank you..of course i didn't like the bickering when i was working 80 hour weeks with little time to sleep, run around and post...grr, anyways, so this is all done for me bascially, it's my little account of what's going on, and when it all happened. so bah...just like a little historian og my own life, yeah i liked history back in the day, and i lvoe the history channel, but cable is out, so fuck it.....but i post for my records only, and i like to get feedback when i sak questions, or try to get something from different people's popint of views...i know not many people read this, nothing exciting really happens on here, except for the fact it gets updated about every day, and i'll make up for time i slacked off, so yeah....

and what i write isn't a lie, it's tings tat actually happen, i'm sorry if any of it bothers you...do i intentionally write tings to piss people off....well let's just say the best way to fight fire is with fire.....i may alter the wording tostab a little harder, add in some things i would normally leave out if i know it's going to be a low blow, but all is done in recourse to what do as well....pis me off i'll piss right back......i don't want to make wars out of things, but when you toy with certain things, be it mind and heart, then you've crossed the barrier and i get to throw my subtle blows...so i'm sorry if things get a little crazy..but as i have said before to others, if you don't lie it, don't read it..but enquirering minds want to read...be it so....i have the same problem, this would have never happened if you never wrote what you did to begin with..but it can go further back than that, rather do what you did, i know you keep certain things to yourself, and don't publish them,but let little things slip out or so slightly, and only a few can see the flash of light, while the others blink......anyways..

sorry i started directing this towards one person......back to my rant....well i discussed most of what was on my mind, gonig off on a couple tangents, whcih has now cloudy the rest of my road, but i'm happy with where i ended up at......i think i wanted to add in something about not acheiving anytihng, or not being productive or creative.....i think i just want my break, don't know when it will happen, but i want it now of course....i'm an nontalented, partially inspired, partially uninspired depending on what we're talking about, failure on so many words..oh i just got what i wanted to talk about, well if not what i got will suffice...but as for now i'll end it here..i've got to go to work, be it as it may, i'll go..til tomorrow

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I like your fire, charmingder men (got it?) lol kinda admire it, all I have is water