Saturday, November 08, 2003

Getting Angry...
Don't ruin My High....

so I looked at the comments on my blog just a minute ago.....and kinda got beat on (not talking about the Elizabeth beating) but by brooke....she alleges I didn't call...wow....the immortal words of Stephanie Tanner come to mind, "how rude".....let's just set this straight.....

I received my voicemail after nine, I missed the call that left the voicemail at 830 or so.....I called and got the answering machine, I was hoping to get a person, her roommate to be specific, to talk to so I could get some more details about what was going on..so I called back a little bit later and finally got ahold of the roommate.....information was exchanged and I told Liz to tell brooke to call me as soon as she possibly could, to inform me on how she was.......

was a call ever made to me??? ohhhh no...however, a xanga post was made by brooke, and comments were made on others journals....any on mine...once again no...and the comments that were made were that she was ok and all good....I tried keeping up to date reading her's and her friend's journals to see what was going on, all said she was ok...to this day I was never actually told this.....but I felt it was safe to assume everything was going to be ok, I mean everyone else said so....

but apparently I was wrong....why didn't I try calling back you ask..well that goes into the, "I left a message saying return my call as soon as you could" clause...I never got a response, then read from multiple sources she was ok, making me feel better with a sigh of relief.......so then I was told that because she never called back, and since this was out of the blue, I was only good enough to call when she was dying...ouch, but since she got better, forget about jason once again.....that was an extreme and the hurt me more than you know, so why even bother calling, just heal in the mean time til the next call......

which brings us to where we are, she left a comment saying I never returned her call, well according to my sprintpcs phone bill, calls were made, and in more than a duration of a minute, which means I actually talked to someone...so did the roommate forget, it's possible, I mean it does happens, or was it out of some spite against me..conspiracy theories await...til then, I'm done.

No comments: