Friday, November 07, 2003

Fuck You I'm Happy....
Yeah, Fucking Happy..Me.....

holy shit, i don't know if it's the fact that i've been up and worked a double truck last night, or something else, but i'm fucknig happy.....ok i think i know the real root to all this.......

i'm on my fucking computer....and now i use the word "fuck" overzealously...i swear to god i almost creamed myself when i saw my desktop agian...it was like two people that haven't seen each other in a long time meeting finally....i know that's sad to say, but it'swhat's on my computer that i love.....granted the sounds, the hum, color scheme, and everything else provide that familiarity i have longed for, it's the contents that i really needed....

i've got picures on here, but need to download many more taken with my camera, i've got essays and other random shit like that, but i think what really wets my whistle is i have my music back......good ol mother fucking winamp is playing proudly right now, docked over there on the left hand side of my screen..but the songs, so many i've longed to hear agian, i've gone as far to hear something i've turned the radio on in my car, i've been listening to pop sulture shit, and dare i say started enjoying it.....**shivers** so now i got my computer and can even download these new songs, why not, 200 gigs on a computer will take some time to kill....

so here we go....i know how to get through the evil months of winter, especially november...take away something i really enjoy, something that allows me to be me, something that personifies me and reminds me the joys of life..take these away right before fall...then when i think i'm going to crack start giving them back little by little....ok,i don't know if that is really a good idea in the end, but holy shit i can you i am one happy MoFo right now.......yeah, let's see how long this will last.....god this is great while it's lasting though....cheers

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

200 gigs on a computer man, those days
Although I'm young, I've lived that thanks 3rd world country I lived in lol

Chairs! Good coping method ;)