Sunday, November 16, 2003

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hahahaha, sorry, actually posting now..anways..yes, giving it your all, throwing all you got...knives, stones, words, spit, this is great..........I couldn't help but laugh at some contrived little foolish girly post...thanks for the away message, brings joy to me every time..you know, if it's one thing i learned from you, from all this, well, it's a life lesson and i thank you, actually not really, i guess i'll take it as some form of parting gift of wisdom..anyways, i guess this is why i can't write certain things, i'm doomed to an eternity of this hell on earth...anywas...push and shove, do what you do....be gone forever child, I've got one more post that mentions the mere essence of you, then it's so long Marianne..don't worry I won't think twice for I know your time is gonna come....

hahahahaha......

No comments: