Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Musicology...

Yes, very well....so I've been listening to various music, iguess I'm either bored or just want to reach out and see what else is going on out there....and I tell you, I like some stuff, but most of it still sucks....

so let's talk about dave mathews...yeah, he decides, hey I need to break away from this and go solo...but your fucking band is called the dave mathews band...that's your god damned name, it's basically as if you were solo..it's not dave mathews and the other queer guys, it's just your name. I would say how dare you even think about breaking away from your band to pursue some stupid shit like this.....and what the hell is up with the music....yeah you're little revival music, with songs like "gravedigger" and "save me", I just want to beat the shit out of you...if anything the rest of your old band should take this as an opportunity to go out on their own, because if this is "your" sound, I thank them for stopping it from coming out before.....If you sucked before, on solo you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose.....

speaking of religious bands...Creed, pod, evensongs....I don't mind religious undertow's in the songs, but don't hide from, if that's what you are going for, say it out right, don't play it off cool make it big then say, oh yeah, we're hardcore Christians...I lose repect for you...but off of that, what's wit these religious outcomings....why does it have to be christianity...why can't we get some eastern religions in there as well....or better yet, why don't people sing about the Greek and Romans gods like they used to.....come on achilles last stand...let's get some crazy gothic shit going on here people, that's what we want to hear, some good ol history thrown into the mix, I could care less if you believe when you look at your daughter, we need some gods of thunder coming at us....

so I've been downloading this music as well, everything from rap, alternative, chick singers, punk..whatever it may be.....got some problems....avril, yeah she could be attractive, if she lost the I wanna be a punk rock girl look, she's going for hardcore, but can't pull it off, sorry, go wash up in the bathroom and put on some real makeup.....

punk is punk, it can get you going, you don't have to sing to play it, it comes off a little too loud for me, but some things are ok....the excessive swearing doesn't help either...

and I can't seem to understand some songs...I know I'm dumb, I should be able to figure what they are talking about, or at least somebody should if they play it on the radio...to think about it, most of the shit is just random crap people write for themselves, nobody their circle will ever know what the hell it is about..I could talk about an empty plastic water bottle, make a song out of it,and only two people would know what's it about.....so quit writting songs about some damn chimpanzee and fucking postcards.....

oh god, I can't stand the next group...ok as I said, I've been listening to everything, screaming punk, hardcore rap shit, but this..ohh this my friend I cannot stand while sober. it's one thing to be emo, it's another to be whinny..sing out your emotions, great, but the sound of it..god kill me...I haven't been able to play a song of theirs for more than 15 seconds, even that was by accident...I'm giving them some more tries, but until then I'm going to keep hitting my head against the dashboard..

god they fucking suck..sorry, next....

oh rumors are circulating again that Led Zeppelin is going to reunite and go on tour....oh hell yes...If this were true, I would do anything for tickets...dance, kill, sell my body and soul, not a problem..anything to see them in concert because the damn delorean won't start for me.....
speaking of selling.....I don't know if this has been done before, I know certain things have like selling icicles, ass whoppings, body parts, but this, could I sell my virginity on e-Bay??? that'd be so badass..I think I need zach to look into this....

music is crazy, and I could never write it...If I ever got te lyrics, I know for damn certain I wouldn't be able to get any musical parts for it...I'll enjoy listening to it, making my comments and write my little random scratches in my notebook...

so I'm downloading lots of crap..I think I'll get back into the techno thing once again...why not, you can never run out of techno, there's millions of mixes...you'll never get 'em all, but you can die trying...so yeah, I'm gonna start doing that, unless there are suggestions from the crowd...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

#1. you can't sell that on e-Bay, you duck lol
#2. go techno Jangus 2003 hehe
#3 I've just watched a whole season 1 in one day, I'm achieving so much lol