Friday, November 21, 2003

Missing a post...
Just some quick updates....

ok well i had a post i was working on, thought i saved it as a draft, but it's gone now..huh......

anyways here are some updates..well last night at target i punched in with 29 hours, damn...so they were trying to figure out what to do with me..first they told me to go home at 4, and then come in at 12 tonight....but that might still leave some room for pushing the hours and would have to be sent home early agian....so then they decided it wasn't worth my while to drive up for a only a couple hours..so they let me stay last night til we were done and gave me tonghit off...hell yes three day weekend..in november..mark that on the calendar, won't see that eve happen again....

oh yeah, speaking of target, last night we had a double truck, kicked my ass hardcore man..so many F'ing toys for backstock, two other people finaly came over to help me out, one for the other end of backstock and one for toys, but it was too late, we were basically screwed and surving by a thread...so then afte that, and after first break my hair is in all diseray and Gary comes up to me and says (go gary, getting quoted twice...), "what, are you trying for that momma boy i got that gay curl dangling in front of my face mystique look?" at first i was shock, paused, looking up, added a smile to my face and said," no...no i am not......i'll go fix it" it was very Schlotsky (or whoever) sandwich commercial-esque..you know the on where the guy asks the other guy no the bench if he was raised by wolves, and he pauses, thinks (dream sequence), then says, yes, yes i was, hmmm....god the mirror imagery of it makes me laugh..or maybe it's the subtle situational truth irony of it all..who knows, i got a kick out of and then changed my hair as to not look like a faggot by messing it up even moreso..damn my hair having no direction lie myself....

and starting next week, well sunday, overnights has to come in at 11:30, but because i am special i get clock in at 11:00 like flow, yeah i rock because i'm a bitch....go figure...

ohh..i got my car back today..is was a happy event.....it looks good,of course it was dark, but it's all shiny and washed, yay..and get this...vicne said, "oh you did a nice job"..me, "with what?" "oh so you didn't clean the car.." and i looked inside, and be damned if they didn't vaccuum it out, they even cleaned the seats and everything..i was more than pleased...so for once lowell body shop pleased me, i knew they would take awhile with the vehicle, longer than planned, but nothing outrageous this time...yay to that....

Ohh...4:00 was crazy...people were lost, we saw people 8 times, sad events, stories exchanged, you're a whore, free food, and the blues...couldn't wrap it up any better..oh yeah, picture that will give me nightmares til the day i die....anyways....

vince and i wrote up two songs..he wrote one and dictated to me..it was nice, of course i like everything he makes...and then he added the musical accompaniment to my song i wrote two months ago..i had words and everyting, it was my stroke of genious that led to a bunch of crap ever since, but he liked the song...yeah, it's pretty, kinda sad, but it's there.....maybe i'll play it for you sometime.....

and yeah, blues day...everybody had some sort of falling out....i'm not going to get into it, but things just went down..defiantly blues......my life may be a circle, but gonig in them sucks...i guess until i figure out the pattern, god i feel like i'm a 14 year old....shit i'll never grow out of this...and i'll never learn from anything, maybe not get caught, but that's about it.......

2 comments:

MarisolLef said...

"what, are you trying for that momma boy i got that gay curl dangling in front of my face mystique look?" I didn't get that quote, whatevs

A friend recommended me this song... I think you would have liked that band back in 2003 in the blue days...
tbh I just like 3 songs... this one and K. The rest sounds like almost the same
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwTqcctD1rw

MarisolLef said...

did you figure out the pattern? I hope so, then the rest would be easier, and I think it's time for you to have it easy