Sunday, November 16, 2003

Rambling Worse Than..Well, Me...


for my dark part of the day, crucifix style on my car is how i lay, staring into the pointless sky, couldn't tell if my lids were open if it weren't for the subtle light piercing the corner of my eye, i cling to a fallen lock that curls round my heart side, the other relentlessly flicks at a zippo whose flame died. gasping for one more take, breaths of another chance, a different dance, ohhh how we've heard it'll be the last, what's another cage of mine to break. an infatuaous whimsical charade, in which my character lasts but a week, falling victim as one of her many prey, i end with a the kiss to my cheek. your name gives a facade of solace, and i fell victim to your siren calls. hidden from the storm by your face, only tro the depths of the ocean i fall. and on that plane i climbed aboard, knowing certainly well what i was in for; but now it's time for me to get back to the ground, onto something that's steady and won't mess around. Below are the runners and lights i can clearly see, looking familiar from some PanAm flight of 103. And thus the store comes to a close, and all them who left, everybody knows, the story of my rose- blossom, as she flawlessly commits the same and goes. to think, i had you for all in that little duration, but i was the one who fought the temptation. cursed be that of my slow nature, taking those steps of forethought, intensifying the bounty for which i fought, with a love of a child that will never mature. i didn't give you what you desire, you play with your tongue bitten, acting as if you're trying out for the choir, and i can't edit what's been written. been called a fool many time before, but you must have spotted me out of the blur, by the stained clothes i wore. yes, though it may seem hazy, i was what you wanted to incur, i see now your ploys were chivy. This had to be your simplest victory, yet the saddest one never to speak..for there was no treasure, nothing to gain pleasure, in the havoc that you reeked. we run and hide in opposite fates, you to the nightly lips of another grace. Then there goes me, born to loose, and running from all the likes of you, knowing to never tempt fate with a branch from a similar tree...


I said i won't post tomorrow, death be the day, but i know i will, I'll give in, i always do..but then again, maybe i should take a break, give the readers some time to catch up...zach made a comment on the last post, apparently that's where he believes he left off..who knows, time off is good right? thought you'd never ask....

4 comments:

MarisolLef said...

I like staring at the sky tbh, I don't think it's a dark thing... unless the sky gets cloudy lol

MarisolLef said...

"your name gives a facade of solace, and i fell victim to your siren calls. hidden from the storm by your face, only tro the depths of the ocean i fall" #poetryquotes

Jangus said...

this was a poem....lady o

Jangus said...

laying on the hood of the car, arms stretched out to the sides
stars, points in the sky, but not really looking, looking pointlessly
lady o cut a lock of her curly hair and gave it to me
i am holding it in my left hand, heart side
the right hand is flicking a lighter that wont light, much like the how the romance died in our relationship..
wanting another chance
on our first date we danced in the middle of a dirt road to the headlights of my car, windows down, playing stand by me
she found a new boy to play with
she kissed my cheek goodbye
her name was olivia - olive, olive tree, peace
pan am fligbt 103..terrorist attack


back to the olive tree reference...