Sunday, November 09, 2003

Random Quotes....
Part 2...

this is a great conversation piece....you can use it in any situation possible, especially the awkward uncomfortable ones...

"so I says to mabel I says..."
and then you can add on the "..even mice have bad dreams too" brought to you by zach..

when those are combined it's a crazy force to be reckoned with...

so now that you've imagined that, picture this....

you got this girl who likes to make random comments while making out with you, you'll be kissing then she'll say something, then go at it again.....now if that doesn't just blow your mind to begin with, you lost in what's going on continue with everything stunned like nothing happened....this continues, so then you throw that little jabber in....

**kissing**
me: "so I says to mabel I says..."
**continue kissing**
me: ..even mice have bad dreams some times"
**continues kissing**

I guess it's funnier when it's an inside joke between the two as well...but you get the point....so next time you have an awkward moment or are just making out, use it, you'll be pleasantly pleased...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Ok, I think I got the joke.
This person makes a whole post about the "so I says to mabel I says..."
https://twitter.com/codyave/status/896251797475516416