Monday, November 24, 2003

I'm a klutz...

yeah, I'm a complete and utter accident, no joke....today alone I've already had three instances of being an idiot...

let's start with the first fall of the day, and something I feel I have mastered....falling up the stairs. nobody can quite do it like I can, time and time again, no matter what steps, I'll fall up them...and it doesn't have to be when I just woke up, like today, but any given time, usually it happens when I go up them too fast, but I even surprise myself...

and then you got the hitting of my head on low hanging item...and constantly hitting it....every time I hit it I bitch..only to turn my back and seconds later hit it again....it's terrible...

and then, moments ago I totally whipped out at the base of the stairs..it doesn't go with the falling up the stairs category because I wasn't on the stairs yet, I was still on my approach and my feet just went out from under me, and I smashed into the wood floor....

I tell you, the past couple of days have really been hitting this point on the head, what with the being grabbed by an escalator, hitting someone in the head with my elbow as I go to put it around them, turning on red lights and not knowing why....I'm just an idiot....save yourselves and keep away from me..unless you want to laugh, then feel free....

I'm going to ice myself now....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

" something I feel I have mastered....falling up the stairs. nobody can quite do it like I can"
Click this:

https://www.facebook.com/QuotesndNotes/photos/a.1583089055238699/2335844816629782/?type=3&theater

hahaha you're welcome