Friday, November 14, 2003

More Quotations....

the word fo the day is "stipple".."stipple", say it with me class, "stipple", ryhmes with nipple.....anyways...

the word is brought to you by a coke advertisment at kerasotes theaters.....

story...at the movies on saturday (yeah, i can go way back for my quotes dammit) everyone3's all talking prior to the movie, and we're giggling in school girl fashion, sitting arangment, me, olivia, dewes, barcus.....dewes is talking to olivia about god only knows what, i turn and in normal me fashion mouthed someting as to distract him and make him giggle...and of course, like always, the person, this time olivia, realized dewes attention span off, turned to see me there finishing up what i said...of course you have to play it off as if nothing happened, and so i said i just turned to find dewes giggling, dewes with the back up support saving my ass this time agreed and said te timing was funny, she was just about to catch on, and we were talking about how it was funny, causing us to giggle, then dewes spots the word "stiple" on the movie screen and says, "look, stipple, that's a funny word"..out of a hilarious cover and for the fact the word does inded sound funny, i bust up laughing, causing a riot with dewes, totaly distracting everyone from what just ahppened, and there ended any problem, forgetting about what may have happened, we went on a merry ways never to speak of it agian....

so thank goodness for funny words at random to distract the attention off of something else, therefore getting you out of a pickle....i think if there were a word for that distraction, stipple would suit....

stipple...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

" i turn and in normal me fashion mouthed someting as to distract him and make him giggle"
give me an A, give me a D, give me an O, give me an R, give me an A, give me a B, give me an L, give me an E,
what does it say: adorable lol