Tuesday, November 18, 2003

This is a Funny Post...

ohh ohhh ohhh....so i was sick last night, and i took a pic of the "medication", so you tell me what's wrong wit this picture???



Answer: I'm still alive..ha ha ha ha, but really....the "tussin" was the onlything that really kicked in, i was patrially "robo-tripping" if you could call it that...notice the Altoid case..yeah we all know what's in there, "Barcus, not the small ones they're.." And thanks for the Tylonal 3, not naming names, but yes, that was good...over all though everything counter acted with everything else...and after the first couple hours i was fine, better in fact....i was dizzy, but not fully in my delusional state like i normally would be when i'm sick, so if anything i failed at what i was doing...i ended up cooking those potatoes during the 3 hour dazed state, so that kept me in one spot and my head didn't spin anymore...

today i wake up feeling better, though my throat's a little raspy right now, but the voice is back...i know i'm getting sick...it's there, but nobody can tell, them it will hit me all at once..well i'll do what i can in the meantime, til then....

No comments: