Saturday, November 01, 2003

Round Like...

costumes......witches, transvestites, hookers, cross dressers, the devil, leather face....which one did you decide to go with......

so my highlight that i've forgot to mention many a times already has to be my double pumpkin...also known as my boob pumpkin or my testes pumpkin....here's a pic....

isn't that great, it's a little one you can fit in your hand. i've had him all this month, everybody that rides with me has questioned it, and yet they still love it. one person is content on making it pop, yeah it's getting kinda squishy, i just hope somebody doesn't throw him out the window.....wait, like the one i had several years ago...although that was a cool little white one in jenny, that one was given to me whereas the double one i bought cause i enjoyed it so. the white one met it's doom when it got all squishy as well..wow good times

No comments: