Sunday, November 30, 2003

Tired and Sick....
or is it i'm sick and tired of...

ohhh, once again it's that time of the year to be sick....I hate it. I don't even know why I am sick or how I got sick...I'm not working myself to death like years before, nobody around me has been sick, I have not been out in the cold for periods of time, I mean hell, my car has an automatic starter on it so I can preheat it...grrr

so yesterday, all day, I slept, that was all I could do...I did wake up at times, ramble off things, maybe even get up and do something quickly, but everytime I would do that I would find myself back in bed..and even as I tried to lay there awake I would say to myself, it feels better with your eyes closed, and then like a light I was out...

speaking of rambling..this is good.....so everybody knows how they can mess with me when I'm sleeping, asking me anything and getting the truth out of me, I spill everything they want when I'm sleeping..and also I'm more susceptible to doing things when I'm sleeping, people used to call me up and ned me to do something and be damned if I didn't do I.....so couple all that with being sick...talk about a state of not caring....so whenever I awoke I would freely ramble out information, true feelings thoughts, this and that, it was really bad....it could be to anyone who walked by or to myself, just babble on...it's probably good that nobody was really paying attention, it got really sad and depressing at parts..and I'm just glad I don't actually go through and do things when I'm sick...I wanted to call people yesterday to ramble to them, but thankfully the phone was out of reach, but I can just imagine if it wasn't....

yeah, being sick really messes wit my head, I just said it was whopper wednesday...but it also makes me not care about anything....people fucking around at work, I don't care..things in the wrong spot, I don't care...hell even I have slacked off at work because of it..this not caring thing isn't cool..it's not natural for me just to look over things without a care...I probably be posting anything now or in the future, I might say things that shouldn't be said, but whatever, excuse whatever I post.....

and remember last year when I made that voicemail saying how sick I was and asked for people to bring me soup and oj...yeah I should do that again, but I know nobody would listen..those who did last year are no longer around, both in body and mind, so it would just be a unheard dying plea....well that's all for now, goodbye

No comments: