Thursday, November 13, 2003

I Woke Up....

Yeah, this is me just waking up...and I'm disgruntled, probably the how i fell alseep, anyways.....

so what's the day..thursday, yeah......and now i ask what to do with my life.....well you couldn't just let me be, let me rot in my own ignorance, bring me down some more..so just as i was breaknig out of this, agian i feel my depression taking over my body, Mr. Smith taking over bodies style...last night i cried, i don't want that baggering or hostility.. i don't know, as the song states, something like be on your way, you've got your's and i've got mine...something like that, can't remember. don't bring up the past, it's dead, everything's dead..unless you want me to go off on a rant and then break down crying and die in the end, just keep it quiet...i do noting here, yet still bring you down..blame me, find solice in me...what am i to do

i'm waking up, i need to get dressed or something, today's an unimportant day for nothing, time to eat..if anyone asks, my next day off is monday then saturday of next week.....and there will be no posts on monday.

No comments: