Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Too Much...

Yeah, this is two sided....I'm posting like there is nooo tomorrow (who's to say otherwise) and the posts aren't happy ones...frankly it's not the time to bother me, I've been letting people have it, and others will soon get their fair share if they provoke it some more..anyways, now is not the best time to talk to me, yet, talking would probably be the thing to help me as well...I guess it depends on what you (or some punk as bitch friend of yours) has to say..

as for the other side, well I guess it goes three ways....the posting amount is too much, and the topics I'm talking about is too much as well...but it goes with the root of what I'm going through is too much...yeah you people say (wow, I just said you people, this isn't good) you've got it bad, I know how most of you are doing, maybe not to the extent that you do, obviously.....but some may think they have it worse than they really do. if only a bad day for me consisted of I have 63 unread emails...(got that from a commercial) that would probably make me happy, but anyways...

you know...I do feel like talking, but not to the normal people I would converse with, sorry zach....I'm not sure who I want to talk to, well maybe a little, but...ahh, it doesn't matter...'nuff bitching for now...

2 comments:

MarisolLef said...

you can talk to your computer, or to me or to random people online...
or you can say it like it's a riddle or a story or a book or a movie, just tell it

MarisolLef said...

I know said it fits more, but I wanted to use the verb tell which is longer than said I guess, although they have the same word length lo I'm sleepy