Friday, November 14, 2003

Shoot Me....
with a camera...duh

so i got a gripe from this morning, was going to post, booted up ol Ziggy here, then passed out.....alright, so i'm driving home, i see this awesome sunrise..well the sun wasn't up yet, so it was just the skyline, partly bright, and then dark, i can't explain it...so i wanted to take a pic..i reach into my side compartment and grab my aps camera, i snap a shot, the roll is down..bout time is all i think, but i have no more film in my car....i deal with the situation, but as i near lowell the sun started coming up and it looked really cool...so i pulledoff to the side of the raod to get a better shot, over by the middle school.....so i go to the back seat and flip open that consol, grab the camera, it's light, it needs film....searching around i found some in my bookbag, but can't find my third camera in my bookbag, wouldn't do me any good probably, if i remember correctly it has black and white film in it...so i load up the camera and go to take my shot, it woerks, i want more, but it's not winding...mother bitch...that damn thing is broke, so i sat and fumbled but to no avail, damn broken camera, damn missed shot...that's be the point where somebody runs up to me and kicks me in the gonads....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

OJD I'M SO TURNED ON RN, THIS is by far my favorite post ever Jangus 2003 taking photos of the sun in film. I mean to pull over for a photo, the black and white film? aaahhh... I'm nuts about this, I got tons of questions. You said you had 3 FILM cameras? which are those? do you still have those? are they on sale? do they work? do you have that photo? of the sun? it doesn't matter if you missed the one you wanted to take, it still tells a story! like my window flashy photo lol