Saturday, November 01, 2003

Here's One....

ok, so I got things on my mind...now I've been holding back, and though it may seem a little off the norm for me to say, after it is out, it will fit well with your perception of me....anyways..you can only bite your tongue for so long...and I guess when you do that you face biting it off altogether making it kinda hard to say what you got on your mind...so now the question is, do I continue to bite, or do I let it fly, cause frankly if I let it fly there will be no holding back.....but what is there to gain in letting some stupid bitch ass mother fucker have what's coming to them, I guess it all depends on your angle of approach, or how you leave it off....then again I'd rather see them suffer a slow and painful death than anything else...angry, hmmm, not so much as vengeful among other things which cannot be put into words......oh hell, I'll end up bottling these emotions some more, writting them in my little blue journal book does no good, for some reason I want that person, along with everyone else, to see how I feel........god have mercy on us all, I'm going now

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Interesting, I'm recapping. I realized I've missed some posts on November because it was the month you typed the most so I usually clicked on the month and all the posts where there on the same page, but this month has like 3 pages... November is the best month lol