Tuesday, November 25, 2003

Crazy...Quotes for the Crazy....

alrighty....so I noticed, as I went back and started to read past posts, that there are a lot of funny things in there..but you know what....more than 90% of my readers wouldn't get it, it's too subtle even for them...it's so well hidden it seems to fit in flawlessly with the rest..well sorta...I mean my writtings aren't the most coherent pieces of bloggage either...

I think to fully understand everything I type in there, to get all the hidden meanings, to know exactly how I feel, without jumping into my mind, you would have to be sitting nextto me as I post...simple enough....but yeah, as I post I am usually talking things out, laughing at the subliminal messages, cursing at the screen and other screens..yeah it's fun...

As I explained this to a new reader, maybe not really new, just bored and thought they would read, they laughed and said I'm crazy....ohhh how often have I heard that one, isn't that right Mr. B. Almighty...haha, hidden joke there as well....yeah, but as we all know and have said before, yeah, we all know I'm a little more off the level than most...it's a nice mix to things, nothing dangerous, just a funny crazy, quasi-immature, yet different...go figure....I think ravey davey has offered the insight best on this subject saying it's just an understood thing

I think the bi-polar conditions have worn off a bit as of late..or maybe just more drawn out, not so flip floppy and moody..whih is a very good thing..hell I can tolerate people a little more now..so things must be getting better...but what just makes me crazy...what is it my actions, what I say...I'm guessing with the latter, but what is it in what I say, what makes those words crazy, is it not what's on the mind of anyone else in the room, is it that I'm crazed because I say them, say what we all have to say, is it the way I say it....

hmmm, nobody has ever explained it all to me, just said you're crazy with a slight chuckle..if anything I'm crazy in that funny sort of way, fun to be with, fun to joke with, non-harming psychotic crazy, just a fun loving jim carey, jerry lewis, or that crazy director guy who made "a beautiful life" or whatever it was called, we all remember that...so maybe i'm some sort of crazy brilliant person..who knows it's possible....

there still is one person though, that everyone of my friends will say is crazier than me, and even I know this one...nothing can beat this person, no crazed catholic, this person will live down in our groups history for being the worst one can be...and hopefully we can all learn from it....hell I think I made a post about it one time, who knows....

but as we were saying, my postings....hidden messages..yeah...I like when people IM me and send me little bits of the post and say, "who" or "what" just to make sure they are on the same level with me..and the ending result of "nice" all bolded or enlarged is so gratifying...

so even tough these weren't quotes,it was a topic filled with quotes, so in quotes others I just stole and typed them in here, oh well deal wit it, it's how my mind works, be it crazy or sane, I'm having fun just the same way..til another day

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"fun loving jim carey" I've never heard you mentioned him before, I thought you didn't like him. phew.
remarkable post.