Tuesday, November 11, 2003

Ahhh, Pain....

So i woke up, and it feels like it's 5, when in fact it's only 11, what the shit...andi feel content with waking up right now, don't ask me why....yesterday i slept for 15 hours...granted i woke up at random parts donig whatever it is i do, answering and returnnig calls, but got up to go to work around 830 when barcus called me....

ahhh, i guess i'll go up to progressive and do whatever it is they want me to do...i'll be getting my car fixed and have a rental for awhile...lord knows how long it takes hirata's to do a job....

and yeah, my neck is killing me...calling in all favors for a neck massage...i was like this after the other accident as well...and i remember being a little off the wall as well, which i can see coming out in me now. damn head and it's pain mess with me...well for example, the desktop on my computer is moving, i can watch it right now swirl around and move...yeah, that's messed up....

damn it is early, well i'm going now, i'll hit the sack one more time and be up at 830 for work agian....goodnight

No comments: