Sunday, November 30, 2003

Sickly Quotes....

alright, so I'm talking on AIM, like usual, and I'm sick and don't give a damn, so my conversation is going off the wall, and I'm sure the first half will become a post later, but right now I'm on this one...

G: so, any questions for me?
M: did you know that sexual intercourse, basically orgasming, can help keep you healthy and avoid sickness
G: no i did not
M: yeah, something like the act creates white blood cells which help fight off disease and sickness
G: well i am free this weekend....


you see, the first two pieces there are funny because I was just finishing typing that the thing about sex as she sent the "got any questions for me" so it fell right into place even though I was being completely random...

I thought it was funny..and it reminded me of a time when I was once loved, but now that is not the case...how sad it is to be sick and depressed, now it's time to listen to my freewheelin' bob dylan cd....an album cover that moved me defining true love

No comments: