Saturday, November 27, 2004

Sympathy For the Devil...
I don't even know...

yeah yeah, before we get into anything here, let's just get it out there that the title of this blog has been used before by me, yes I know that, but whatever...it applies (again apparently) and I think I may be the only person to remember that and since my intellectual credibility is not at question, we can carry on...

I like how the voice in the post sounds nothing like the way it sounds right now...believe me, this s a me thing only....I know how everybody will read it, what tone they will put to it, especially that opener, but it sounds nothing like that...not saying it shouldn't but sill...

I think I'm sick....but that's the funny thing, I don't think I am at all.....right now my chest hurts; I blame that from work and working out? but my main concern is that I feel like I am currently in the final stages of being drunk...the one right before you pass out, where the room is spinning and you have no sense of balance, the lightest gust of wind will knock you over, you're not hungry but you know you should eat, just swallowing is hard enough, and sleep isn't an option because you just woke up...

not to mention all that, but I don't have the strength to talk, barely enough to move my eyes left and right....but damn enough to type away..in spurts that is.....I'm glad I landed in this chair rather than on the floor in in my bed or in front of the TV, nothing would be getting done and my mind would just be aloft somewhere....thank you computer......just as long as I don't have to raise my arm up to click the mouse we will be good....

I have a scarf on, it's pretty, two-tone blue and softly fuzzy...I wish it were on tighter.....could this be depression?

oh my, now that I think about it....it may very well be. wow...this comes as a late blow...but a strong one at that...

this is very unexpected...I was just thinking to myself the other day about how I seemed to tip toe by my seasonal patterns, maybe the life that I was living, since was out of the norm for me, caused the cycle to go out of whack as well. but whatever...

what, did somebody forget about Jason? ahh, never..that's never fucking happened...... "let's forget to let Jason out of the back of the car.......let's forget to call Jason because he's 4 hours from home and hoping to see me since he is here........let's forget to take Jason to Thanksgiving dinner.......let's forget about him in general"

apparently I have the saddest face on right now....only talking about it makes it worse....

I don't know what's going on....the cursor is blinking...at me...is it mocking me.....probably.

I need to get up, rather I think I want to get up....but to do what....anything but sit here and sulk....I'm not hungry....and movement will just upset the rest of my body......I just want to lay down and have the world swallow me up....I'll continue to type. I hope I don't have to use the bathroom anytime soon...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I just want to lay down and have the world swallow me up..." oh been there