Thursday, November 04, 2004

Godly Quotes...
Yeah, I'm bringin' 'em back

So I had this conversation this morning...it was around 9, and that was only to give an adequate amount of time for the other party, otherwise the call would have been made at 3am last night..but I was told it wasn't "right", so whatever, last time I listen to her..well, ok no..

so this is between the Kneeler and Myself...I'm wide awake, and he's just been woke up...

K: (sleepy) H-hello..
J: (awake) Hey, its me
K: (still tired) hey...
J: (excited) So, I was wondering what time you wanted to go to Lowes today
K: (tired and confused) w-hat..?
J: (still going) Well, I was just wondering what you wanted to go over to Lowes..you know..to get supplies...for my shrine...
K: (totally awake) OH MY FUCKING GOD NO..I MEAN YES...I MEAN HOLY SHIT..YOU ARE MY GOD!

so yeah..I fucking rock.....my shrine will be built...Jason is the one God.

No comments: