Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Erection Day...
..hidden in the bush

Alright, so today's the day the will run the next four years, right? Big deal..well it would be if your vote actually counted..but I'm not saying don't vote..if you got enough people with that apathetic feeling, then the votes, and voting would suffer even more, and yet people would still complain....

And if you haven't voted, and plan not to...man, you best have some really good hiding spot, next to hoffa, otherwise P Diddy is gonna come kill ya.

as for my vote, it really doesn't matter because my state is frickin' democratic..but yeah, just gonna knock one of your votes away, HA!

but when it comes to this election, man...I'll do straight ticket, but the president..neither candidate really deserves it, but I'll go with Bush on this one, no biggie....

I think this year's election will be really close, but in the end bush will win...and if it happens like that, I will dance, and only get in your face about it if you start shit, otherwise, us republicans are conservative, so back the fuck up off it!

"But even the president of the United States Sometimes must have to stand naked"-Bob Dylan

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

An' though the rules of the road have been lodged It's only people's games that you got to dodge lalala
I like your B.D quote, one of the best of the song