Saturday, November 27, 2004

Does the World Not Care Anymore?
...and if so, fuck off.

So as much as I would like to say that the advice given to me didn't help...it partially did....

while taking my mind slightly off of some of the things bobbled around in my head, it threw some others at me as well...

I'm all about surrounding myself in my own failures (i.e. writing in my Michigan notebooks, using the UofM ID, wearing UofM apparel, pictures of certain people, Pity Party pens, C21 business cards, name tags of various stores I worked...), but at least give me a fore warning that they are gonna be there...ohhh NW...ohhh Chicago....

I didn't get the phone call, it was promised, but rather it rings in my mind as a lack of caring....maybe that's a selfish thing to say, but honeslty how many times do I actually go out of my way to talk to somebody....whatever...

maybe I just have higher expectations of/for people....I expect people to answer their phone if it is on them....to leave messages if they get the voicemail...to return calls when missed...to say goodbye in the morning...certain social norms aren't too much to ask...

of course I wonder now what will happen to the world when I die...it will have nothing to revolve around...right?

I'm such an ass.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I didn't get the phone call, it was promised, but rather it rings in my mind as a lack of caring..." :(

"maybe I just have higher expectations of/for people..." so you get hurt by your own expectation, oh boy " I

"wonder now what will happen to the world when I die...it will have nothing to revolve around...right? " right :'(