Monday, November 29, 2004

Blogging Quotes...
how ironic?

so I was talking with Zach the other day and he mentioned something about started a blog for our project...good idea I thought...then he stated how he hasn't wrote in awhile, I replied to that saying I had been blogging like crazy, back to my old habits of at least one a day..he was surprised, he hadn't been reading in awhile...so he said he would go back and read what he missed, didn't think too much of it, but then he sends me this...

zachb42: I'm glad you've been posting.
zachb42: It's been fun to catch
up.
Blue35Tuesday: I've been doing a lot
zachb42: Not all the way done
with November, no where near, but I've read back until the 23rd.
zachb42:
It's nice to know you are still you.
zachb42: =)
Blue35Tuesday:
:-)
zachb42: Keep writing.
Blue35Tuesday: thank you
zachb42: I miss it,
but I think by reading yours I might start up again.
Blue35Tuesday: a favor
paid back then....
zachb42: Yeah.
Blue35Tuesday: I started because of you,
you are restarting because of me
zachb42: Yeah...
zachb42: Nice isn't
it?
Blue35Tuesday: yup

Now what I love about Zach is that he actually comments on my postings...couldn't make me happier when somebody drops a line....it really doesn't matter what they say, but any insight to the subject at hand is especially nice....so to Zach and everyone who comments, I love you....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"Blue35Tuesday: I started because of you,
you are restarting because of me "
aaaaw :')