Sunday, November 28, 2004

I Left Too Soon....
too young, too soon...
Part 1

So my "weekend" was a bit tumultuous....the reason weekend is in parenthesis is because I am talking about Thursday on...so yeah

on Thursday I was in B-town, alone basically....Pete was here, but he was sleeping...and I might as well have been alone for I was ditched....the person who was going to take me to thanksgiving dinner completely left without me...apparently it's easy to forget about....

so I had nothing better to do than wallow in my own self pity and not remove my mass from the chair....then I got a phone call from David...that bastard was the final push I needed to get on my way....granted it was a little late, I flipped the coin and yeah, it told me to go....

so I did just that...on my way I was deciding who to call to let know I would be in town..I think the best was when I called "lissa", she answer and said something like "fuck off and die" then hung up..confused I called back stating I didn't catch that..well the correct version was "about to fuck, goodbye" somebody beat me to it, and I continued on my way....

my first stop was Brooke's house...I called her earlier to see if I could pick up a book of mine...we spoke only days prior about me wanting this book back and she was surprised that I was in town...but I'm not gonna lie, sure I wanted the book, but that was just my easy way in to see her...

so after a couple hours I felt my presence wearing thin..I was just fed, but she had two friends over so I felt like I was intruding..so to dave's to get him for evening plans.....picked him up and he was ready to roll to RtC....but where was everyone else I asked....mainly Vince. apparently Vince had a headache, so I cursed him for he was the final link for my master plan..I guess I'll have to call him next week or something....but we started driving and we spotted Salai's new truck, so we pulled over and grabbed him....

this is where things got weird...original plans for RtC were halted because they wanted to get Brooke and her friends to come with...so Salai drove to brooke's house (way out in the middle of nowhere) to harass her..I made is clear I had nothing to do with it....but we stayed there til all hours of the night...the 6 of us all hanging out...really only four, her two friends were passed out on the couch pretty much....so no RtC was had...

we left and then went to the truck stop on the way to town...I got harassed for eating too slowly (bastards, I like to enjoy my meals?) and there we had another funny encounter....while we were at Brooke's we received several phone calls from Barcus for the RtC get together...we never had a definite time to go, so we just said we would call him back....but the truckstop thing was spur of the moment, so no call was made....but low and behold right after we place our order in walk Joe and Barcus....it was amazing...

think of that scenario...all of us....on thanksgiving....meeting in the truckstop.....only in movies, or our lives...

back to dewes' to say goodnight, we parted ways and said, "I'll see you sometime soon" and then I left the town and went up north.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

It's "quotation marks" not parenthesis :P hahaha

"but I'm not gonna lie, sure I wanted the book, but that was just my easy way in to see her... " oh boy, "be with someone that sees you like" Jangus 2003-4 thinks of Brooke lol it's a meme thing

"think of that scenario...all of us....on thanksgiving....meeting in the truckstop.....only in movies, or our lives... " giggles