Friday, November 05, 2004

ICE CREAM AND UNDERWEAR PARTY....
enough said...

So yeah, today is Friday...November 5th....yeah-a...anyways, not much has really happened today to be honest....I was told, "you're gonna be a rockstar, I know it" by some guy..made me laugh.....today is remembered in Geek History, of course from Back to the Future...November 5th 1955 was the day in which Emit L. Brown was hanging a clock in his bathroom ,slipped on the wet porcelain and when he came to he had a vision, and drew this...




ok, I know that is horrible, but that is how this accident picture took, so yeah, it's kinda funny, the fact that I "ruined" a Polaroid shot, but was able to salvage it by coming up with this brilliant idea, I rock, yes I know.....

so I think that is all for now.....still wanting to go backpacking, you know where...maybe move and live there til I commit some heresy and die....

oh yeah, tonight is the ice cream and underwear party.....bring ice cream or alcohol...and you are only admitted if you are in your undies...for more info give me a call.....until next time...peace, we outta here...

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

I'm skipping the other november posts, just because today I watched that BTTF II again...
I wish I could see that photo, if you have it please send.

ice cream and underwear party sounds nice if its two, for me... idk if I would be comfortable around many
but who knows... I mean if it were like a bf gf thing... not with strangers

ok.. isn't it cool how Dr. Brown said that some days are fixed and have so much meaning for history.

Jangus 2004, I wish there was a way I could talk to someone from the past via texts, kind of like the black mirror episode where you kept "alive" a dead person lol... I need to talk to someone and my bf (best friend, from college, not boyfriends, whats a that) is busy... now I'm not gonna be a baby and do what I told her I wasn't gonna go just because she doesn't pay me attention... or should I? that would be very AP 03 lol I 'm just in loop and then I wanna get out but I'm afraid but then I complain but gg, again I've been content like this all my life so maybe that's it... I just like weeping over something I can't get... tomorrow I'm making me a lot of french toasts with chocolate syrup. I'm done with myself and your 2020 you is being quiet, don't get weird