Thursday, November 11, 2004

Another Rant About People....
House Style Bitches!

So this one is directed at the members of the house I am currently residing in....I would say it started with this morning, but that's not true, it's been going on for quite some time now..but this morning was in fact a large brick in the wall...it's been close to an hour so I've calmed down by now, so let's see what happens...

I was laying in my bed, in between that sleeping phase and just about to wake up phase, you know what I'm talking about...and I don't know if it was one of those sleepy moment of clarities where you are fully aware of everything around you; or if people were just being really loud in the kitchen, I'll go with the former..but I was able to hear every word that was said in a conversation that sparked my ears..there was a slight bitch fest about me myself, and it wouldn't have been a bitch fest had not they gotten their facts straight....so I was a little agitated about that, but when I heard the "1/5" clause pulled out I lost it...mother fuckers!

I was so pissed as I laid there, I tried to sleep it off but it got to me, and I had to piss really badly, so I decided "let's do this..let's fucking rumble.." These mother fuckers should be grateful they are living with me...I've never asked to be thanked for anything in this house, I just want people to do their fair fucking share...that would be thanks enough..but you know what, I'll ask of it now...every fucking morning I walk up I want a sincere "thank you" coming from every member of the house...Ha, ok, that won't happen nor do I really want that, just had to have my moment of grandeur there....but no, what I want is for these mother fuckers to follow suite and lend a god damn fucking hand....look, you're not living with your parents anymore, I'm not gonna let you slide, clean up after you stupid fucking selves...

and another thing they should be so grateful for....I am paying for a full 1/5 of the rent and utilities....I won't bitch about the utilities, we all share those equally...even if people do tend to keep the lights on in rooms they are no longer occupying; that's not what I'm bitching about...it's the fucking rent.......why the fuck should I pay for a full amount when I don't have the same rights as these fuckers who live here with me? I can't claim this as my residence, I'm not on the lease, I can't have my mail sent here - so I have to travel 3 hours one way to pick up my shit, and then the 3 hours back, I don't have a room room like everyone else, not that big of a deal, I've managed, but it's the noise factor that comes into play there...upstairs you hear nothing anyone does in the house...downstairs YES! but whatever....I can't get a parking permit so the parking situation is completely jacked up, imagine trying to move three cars every fucking day just to get to work..hope you aren't pushing for time....the not being able to claim this as a residence has fucked me in other situations as well, things are still pending, but I mean god damn...

I'm the fucking squatter, get off my ass...I do more than my share of helping out here.. I am constantly cleaning - whether it be the fucking dishes day after day, picking up after people left their shit all over, sweeping, rearranging/putting back together the house, just making it look presentable..which is never achieved because it looks like a dirty dirty little hole...

and then there's the fact that a large portion of this shit is mine...yeah, like a good 70%...I don't mind people using my shit, but just use it as I would use it....everyting has a fucking rule to me....don't break my shit is usually the number one thing..I mean I know they are material objects, but still I get pissed when my shit gets broken because it's usually caused by carelessness and it's not like Karma will even things out, because there's nothing of theirs in the house to break (not on purpose I'm saying, but in general..) and I don't like my stuff getting six times the use it would normally get from me.."it only has soo many clicks..." I mean I hate to be shitty about things, but I can only go so far, only bend so much before it's too late....I'm very possessive about my material items..is that shallow, fucking no, you know why, because it's the only thing in life I have, it's the only thing I have ever had, it's the only thing I will ever have, so get off my fucking case....I've managed this far only on the things I have..so please whatever you do, don't take that from....there's reasons why I've named the items that are close to me, care to take a gander as to why...

so I came up the stairs and in my greatest morning voice said, "so correct me if I'm wrong, but did I hear people talking shit?" and glared around through my black and blue squinted Chinese eyes...if it's one thing I love, it's my morning voice, not my morning look..I hope to one day have that morning Tom Waits voice as my actual...so yeah, things were said, but the one offender who mentioned the "1/5" clause was not in the room, so I was building walls where there shouldn't have been, just yet.

I never got to rant like I was going to, I could tell it was going to go nowhere, so instead I'll just post it in here, so all of everyone can read just what the shit goes on in this house...I don't mind living here really, I mean we have a ton of fun..but you know what, if I could have half the amount of fun by visiting here and still live somewhere else, I think that would be a lot better for myself.....I've always said I couldn't live with anybody, and well, it's true...I probably would have killed my Michigan roommate had I been unfortunate to have one. so thus ends my angry rant, not as much cursing in this one, I held back, and the words "god damn" wanted to come out in a lot of places, but there you have it...now GO FUCK OFF!

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

Jesus, I'm on your side. if you pay the same, you should get the same deals, also yes... it matters if your stuff get broken, it's not the same if they break ex. your mug and buy a random one at the store. Not fair, if I ever have roommates I hope they are clean and tidy and don't mess with my stuff.. and don't eat my food! lol

"I'm very possessive about my material items..is that shallow, fucking no, you know why, because it's the only thing in life I have, it's the only thing I have ever had, it's the only thing I will ever have" aaaawww

I like my morning voice too and urs