Thursday, November 11, 2004

Does she like the taste of blood in her mouth?
..yeah, she should just become a lesbian...

So I've been doing a lot of complaining, some might say bitching, well whatever..you know I had, excuse me, have one more rant to post....but I will get to it, later....

that quote was between Pete and I last night, it was great...I'm sure you just had to be there, but damn, it's funny if you put it into context..we were talking about this girl who likes to bite the lips of the person she is kissing...biting is cool and all, I'm down for that, especially on the lips...but damn, she fucking clamps down and it hurts...or so I've been told..anyways, blood drawn maybe a little bit too much, scratch me or something....I don't know...

hold up....

wow, I just read something..something that was directed at me I believe, everybody talks in code in these online journals, but it's reassuring to see yourself through the eyes of someone else, and know how much of a difference you can make to somebody. I say reassuring only in the sense that it helps you in the long run, helping you help yourself...sometimes people are ignorant to the things around them, to themselves..and then stumbling across that, allows you to come out of your shell..

I'm sorry if I have been pissed lately, there's a lot of things going on and not going on..my apathy to my own situation doesn't help either, I didn't intend things to be like this, but nobody ever does. there's a tension in the air in the house right now, only sweeping here and there as certain members of the household walk in..luckily it hasn't hit the entire house, yet. I hope to settle somethings tonight, now that I have been enlightened...

I'm sorry but one thing I won't do is have a serious conversation with a drunk or someone who has been drinking...hell, I generally don't have conversations with them, maybe say a few words in my "I don't give a fuck" tone, some people know that all too well...but if you want to have a heart to heart we can, just once you sober up..there's just something lost when I'm trying to explain my points to an inebriated ear. So we can working this out, I love you.

so what did you do today..oh you know, went around to different places getting free condoms..we made it an adventure, and let me tell you, it was crazy....you know planned parenthood no longer gives them out for free, you have to pay twenty-five cents for one....crazy; something with the lack of funding, and people like us gathering as much as possible, whatever. why can't we live in the UK. but we did hit the jackpot, one building - two different floors..so we want to go as much as possible, make it a first name basis...

in other news...nothing? somebody came to the door asking for signatures to make Indiana enforce stricter laws on the steel plants and shit like that..Jim signed, but I asked where the revenue would come from and basically shot down this guy, I wouldn't sign...I updated my Xanga, yup...I have no saved messages, that makes me a little sad...I thought there was some things saved..like the breasts comment, or the phone call from you...hmmm, at least I still have the extended absence greeting going for me. which reminds me, I should probably start calling some people, so I think I'll do that.....

still wearing my jacket.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"why can't we live in the UK" whaaat? hahaha easy breezy, irony?