Monday, November 22, 2004

See-Saw...
..all the magic evils in this house

So I've got a lot to say...a lot on my mind..and a lot of time to myself to talk things over with, it's fucking great! so I'll get the meaningless stuff out of the way so that the next posts can be rantings and raves like none other, ok that's a lie, like many prior...

So let's get this, the reason why I got so much time is, well because my job offers it to me...I walk around and buss tables at an incredible pay rate, no joke highest paying job I've ever had.....and that's before tips....so yes, the servers, well most, tip me out (those good for nothing punks..) honestly I really didn't expect to get tipped out, and I didn't see the need, not with what I'm making...but now that I got the taste of green, keep it coming...granted a server generally gives two bucks, that's all I want...some give more and I am happy..I do bust my ass for them...and those who don't give me anything..I am quickly learning my table numbers and their sections so I can ignore their tables for the longest period of time possible..look a frickin' dolla would hold me over, but nooooo, you got to be a bitch.....

hell, I rock at my job so much I have a server who normally doesn't tip out (so said by the other bussers) give me money on every shift I worked...maybe she just wants me...she did do the "nervous" bit with me, frickin' hilarious..tables were turned and I was able to deliver, only because it's happened like this before....frickin' A..but seriously, I rock at this job, and it's easy....on my first day people were like, "how long have you been working here, a couple weeks now?" and I was like no, this is my first day, I don't know what I'm doing..and the best response was, "you're kicking ass that's what you're doing"...

so yeah, I've mastered yet another job, time to move on....god why is my life so horrible like that? am I ever gonna settle? haven't I already made this a post???

Thanksgiving is this week....ahhhhh, next question...

I really fucking hate people, yeah, still on that kick.....fucking return my god damned calls you fucking cunt....god, it's only been three days since I've seen you but it feels a hell of a lot longer than that..so random.....well I'm sure I'll be seeing you shortly...oh wait, the holiday break, jesus H....never mind....

So I went on this non-date date...right? it was with this girl I know whom her and I are just friends...she likes to talk about her ex-bf all the time and get my advice, clearly still hung up on him even though he broke up with her and did some random shit like cheat on her or something, whatever....anyways, we've never really hung out...she came over here once, and we've talked on the phone a couple times...she blew me off last weekend and wanted to make it up this weekend, so here we are....I made a call, a late call at that (yeah, how does it feel..getting strung along and then BAM....the call was late..whatever, my personal thing...) and since I just missed opening curtain for Man of La Mancha, my plans were shot....her idea, go to a movie....I try to lessen things down a bit, but whatever...I go over to her place...we finally decided on a movie....we saw Saw....we teeter tottered....got naked...

anywho...so yeah, she makes me stop at an ATM so she can get money, but this little vixen had a trick up her sleeve...in the end I somehow ended up paying for the movie...fucking bitch running the stand I'll kill her for putting the two ticket prices together...so after the movie I'm a little hungry and I think maybe she'll pay for the dinner, sound right, right? well we eat and out of habit I grabbed the bill and headed up to pay, she was right with me...I hesitated getting out my wallet and everything....but no, I paid yet again....so I took her home and here's where the clutch line comes in....

"so yeah, we'll have to do this again sometime..soon...since you owe me...because this
wasn't a date....."


of course you have to hear the way I said it, but yeah, it was fucking golden...so then I asked or motioned for a hug, she reciprocated (now funny thing, this person has been a bitch in all other previous engagements..so the hug was something..) anyways, I hugged, but it lasted for awhile, and I wasn't really giving any good emotion input, about mid way into it I was like "oh yeah, I'm hunging, *squeeze*"..I wasn't trying to be an ass, but I am sure she could tell...so we finally let go and I ramble (of course) saying I'll call her again some time (BUT I'M HONEST!) and I wanted to walk-away, but only after she left....so I kinda stalled..continued rambling and she just stood there...like she wanted something more? perhaps a kiss? whatever...I stumbled my way out of there and left very confused....

in all likelihood I'll call her tomorrow...yeah, something like that...oh damn, fucking thanksgiving....you know what I have thanks to give for...fucking thanksgiving happening and ruining my damn routine called life...fucking a..

alright, that is all for now.....I'm slightly hungry but I ate all my cereal...and there's fucking evils in this house.....and it's cold, only in my room.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"so yeah, I've mastered yet another job, time to move on....god why is my life so horrible like that? am I ever gonna settle? haven't I already made this a post??? " yes, you've already made a post... you just haven't find your ideal job, something that keeps you moving