Saturday, November 20, 2004

Rumrumrumrumrumrumrum
Egg Nog...

So yeah, I officially had my first glass of Egg Nog today, that will be the marker for bringing in the holiday season...I don't know if I do it this early...I think I get it as soon as it is available, it's the X-Mas music that doesn't get played until after thanksgiving...well at least by me..those fuckers at the OG and on the radio have already started playing it....ohhh, come Thursday it'll be alright, and Jimmie Buffet's CD will be played, as always....thank you

So yeah, random thing..I don't think I actually like egg nog, it's very think, but I think it's the suffering that I partake while drinking it, that's why I do it....and now I can have actual egg nog legally...whatever...either way it's "good"....what, am I glutton for punishment, look at what and who I've done...

No comments: