Thursday, November 25, 2004

Fucksgiving...
it's for losers...

So it's thanksgiving...*looks to the left, then to the right* yup...

I'm not gonna lie, I was offered to join many a people for today's events..but we all know how much of an introvert I really am...especially at social accepted traditional gatherings...

what did I do last year...hmmm, spent it with the Baiel's I would say, making that the second year in a row? I didn't even make it to my grandmother's til days later...hey, actually, those are to groups of people I haven't heard from this year...interesting, my own family(extended included) hasn't contacted me to see what my plans were.

But if I actually want to do something, get the mood, wake up at a decent hour, have a change of heart, I'll probably hook up with Jessie and go to Indy to be with her and her family (her dad's a photographer); of course this would mean she would have to actually call me....as I take it she has probably already left for Indy last night..I called her a couple times after the time she would have gotten off work to see what the game plan was...but of course she didn't answer....so now I wait..and if the bitch doesn't call me....oh hell, I don't even want to think about how much I would want that bitch dead..to me and to the world...

just wanted to let you know how much your call meant to me...I tried getting ahold of you, but you were already gone for the weekend...and when I heard your number come up in my voicemail I was happy...and then I heard you, telling me to call you back..it was so perfect, timing and all...but I caught myself...I didn't say anything stupid like I love you....

in other news, since this week has shutdown life for so many that I know, my quest to obtain information and opinions has been put on hold...though I am 3 for 3 for getting what I thought others would say right....still need to get the other 1, but it's all good because the person who was indeifferent and who's opinion could have gone either way went in my favor..THANK YOU OHIO, and there are still many other peoples falling under the agreeing with me bandwagon..

just got a call from Canada...good times, and I was just about to say have a good thanksgiving, but I quickly realized..yeah, he can't, so I told him to have a good thursday, I think he got the joke and my stupidity...

and I've been listening to Led Zeppelin for the past 2 days.....the CD's just keep playing over and over...I fucking love it.....just Pete and I here in the house..somtimes it's just one of us...and let me tell you, I love that to death....I mean sure, it may be a little creepy when nobody's here, on all three floors just you (and the clown in the closet), but it's nice to play YOUR music as loud as you want, have no interruptions in the day, parade around naked like it's nobody's business, and not wake up to a sink full of fucking dishes and the house is shambles..wow

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

4th and 5th paragraph got me like :')
"but I caught myself...I didn't say anything stupid like I love you.... "