Wednesday, November 10, 2004

I FUCKING HATE PEOPLE..
yeah, I fucking said it

So this is a more personal rant, where I bitch about people...and how much I fucking hate people....

I fucking hate loud people....I don't think I have ever been around a louder group of people....let me get into this...there's normal talking voice, there's an excited voice, there's an angry voice, and probably one more, quieter whisper voice.....it never reaches under excited in this house, and not in the good way..what the fuck?

all these people seriously do is fucking yell...but its not yelling, they just talk to you like they are on the cell phone...we all know those types of people...they are talking in a normal voice, having a normal conversation, then all of a sudden their phone rings and they become an announcer for a sporting event..the person on the other line is a thousand miles away and you have to scream to them so they can maybe here a mutter from you...that's a whole different topic...what's their deal? a plastic object transmitting radiation into their brain has this effect to increase the volume of their voice, on some, not all, people..and I love how they are completely oblivious to this..they become finished with their conversation and start talking to you normally again....

maybe it's because they can't hear them, so they compensate by yelling, I've heard of that before, it doesn't make any sense to me really...do they forget that there is a speaker volume for their phone, so they can actually hear the person talking to them......

and what's the deal with talking to foreign people.....I have seen this countless times...you say something to a foreign speaking person, they don't fully understand so you slow down your speech and talk louder....like because the volume of your voice is really going to help translate things better...."ohhhh, right, see at first I wasn't sure what you meant, but then you said it louder, as to make a scene, and now I fully understand it." honestly, let's just talk slower to the fucking foreign pieces of shit that still don't know the fucking language that is supposed to be spoken here..

and that's another rant.....you move to this fucking country, you fucking learn the fucking language, what's so fucking hard about that....I can't believe the government will allow these pieces of social shit to get into the country..especially when they can't speak the god damned language...that's my personal belief, fucking shut down the border til we get our country under wraps...yeah yeah, bitch and moan back at me, "this is the land for that type of shit", look, I don't give a damn..things have to get fixed, and frankly, I think the boarder should be closed til things get better....fucking shoot any of those spiks that try running across the boarder....Mexico would do the same thing if it were going in the other direction..god I fucking hate America, glad that a Republican is in office though....

So back to these loud ass mother fucking people who don't know how to control the volume of anything in this god forsaken house......it's not just their voices either...ohhh no, it's every little mother fucking thing they do..it's fucking ridiculous...how can a person make everything so damn loud....people walking around, that's a biggie.....look, I don't know if your feet are made out of lead or what..I know fat people walk a little heavier, but I mean god damn, my mother was more quite than these fucks and she was bigger...so what the fuck is their malfunction? you fucking walk...this isn't stomp...one foot in front of another.....the ground is the same distance each time, don't fear that..it's not gonna move on you, honestly....

J: Hey.
X: HEY! WHAT UP?!
J: Well, it's 3am, people are sleeping..
X: COOL...I'M GONNA MOVE ALL THE FURNITURE AROUND FOR BIT AND MAKES AS MUCH NOISE AS POSSIBLE
jesus fucking christ

but I fucking hate having general conversation in this house....it just gets so loud, and then I don't feel like even wanting to be in the house.....loud noises are a negative energy, there I fucking said..yeah, fucking loud people are a negative presence in all of society..I don't want them in my fucking house....

I want to live alone next year

fucking count: 24

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"but its not yelling, they just talk to you like they are on the cell phone...we all know those types of people" oh boy, yes that's annoying... and me being most of the time a quiet person...erm

..."ohhhh, right, see at first I wasn't sure what you meant, but then you said it louder, as to make a scene, and now I fully understand it." hahaha this is funny stuff, kinda Seinfeld material! oh yes! the rants might have sum Seinfeld quality

"loud noises are a negative energy, there I fucking said..yeah" aaaawww, yes baby clean your aura hahaha lol