Sunday, November 14, 2004

Just a Little Info..Fo You
ahh just a little bit mo'

So yeah...to everyone that was supposed to call me for a change, yeah, thanks....I fucking hate people....

yeah, this weekend was a huge let down, I am sorry, and surprised I let myself get into that mess; hoping for people to call me, or call me back...what an absurd request..fuck off, that's my next request....

maybe people aren't calling me back because they notice a wee bit too much apathy in my voice.."I'm calling because my boyfriend broke up with me"...or.."I am failing so many classes"...really, because that last time I checked, I didn't give a fuck..oh, and I still don't, thanks for playing though.

I'm just being honest.....you call me, you're gonna get what you don't want to hear, sorry, I tells it likes it is, there is no bush for me to beat around so deal with it. I'm not gonna lie to you or let you hear what you want to hear, why, because I'm always right; so if I tell you what you want to hear, then I'll be wrong, granted you'll always come to me for advice because I'm giving you what you want to hear rather than what you should hear...honesty's a bitch.

so what else is there...people should be so grateful I give them second chances..actually it's more like a three strikes and you're out sorta thing with me...because I understand how things get...most people use their strikes at the beginning, when I'm most willing to let people get away with stupid shit (depending...)and if they use all three, well they are out for good...and I think that's how all of them work, you have to get the strikes all in a row or series to get out...I mean you get a strike, then a year later you get another, you don't have two strikes on you (unless major events call for it) you will probably only have the one...now it depends on the offences, the magnitude of them, the repeatition of them, and so for....how many strikes do you have?

nothing pisses me off more than people doing something, I tell them not to, then they do it again, that's an automatic out - on the grounds that is was done intentionally, which most of the time it is, however if it's not and you're just a dumbass, why am I around you to begin with? but I hate it when people push my buttons, what are they trying to do, honestly? if they know me well enough to get me going, why would anybody want me there to begin with....an why would they get pissed when I lash out at them? look you do something to piss me off intentionally (yeah,m automatic fuck off) then yes, I'll fucking rip your god damned head off....I don't think there's anything worse than that...."ohhh, I know he doesn't like when I do this...*commits the crime* he he he" moments later "hey, why you acting so crazy, that's irrational, don't destroy my property, yadda yadda yadda" look bitch, you do something as extreme to piss me off, on whatever level, be prepared to face my wrath..you obviously know what not to do, then you know how I will react..so don't get pissed when I kill ya...

so this wasn't really a rant, just a slightly upset post, maybe a little let down..hah, that's funny....upset, let down....upset, let down....upset, let down..say it with me....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

....upset, let down.. LOOOL

"....how many strikes do you have?"
seems like a reasonable procedure, I think I don't have any yet lol