Sunday, November 07, 2004

Something New..??
making it new..

Yeah, so today's date is sticking out in my head for some reason...beats me why, but yeah I guess I won't ever figure out since my computer is not up and running...so anyways

Well today will be a special day, if it already isn't..but today is the day when I lost my ramen virginity....yeah, I had two bowls of ramen....I prefer the chicken over the beef...wow

so yeah, no biggie....this is just a quick little post for no apparent reason...

I want to point out one thing, but I'll save it for a rant....god, I just wanted to go to sleep 5 minutes ago, now I want to rant...fucking people....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

“I lost my ramen virginity....yeah, I had two bowls of ramen” LOL
This is the post I’ve been waiting for, hahaha mmm I ate once instant ramen but can’t remember the flavor… I guess it’s time to try that again