Friday, November 26, 2004

Billy's Engaged...
..again...

Alright, I'm really tired, but mucho info has come to knowledge for me all due to a little trip up north...more to come in later posts, but this one will do before I pass out....

So yeah, everybody's watching TV, all chillin..I think it was Ferris Buler's Day Off, anyways, we're watching, intently at that moment for whatever reason, and then salai just out of nowhere says, "oh yeah, billy's engaged..again" so that was news enough....because I mean it's billy, and it's a friend of ours having the potential to get married....but the shocker is to whom...

we all knew who Billy has been actively dating for the past three (yeah I said three..THREE) months..but it wasn't the first thing to hit me, I'll be honest..it was the re-engagement thing, but I quickly pushed that to the side and asked if it was Sarah...it was.

come to think of it, the last girl he was engaged to was named Sarah as well...hmmmmm. that's supposed to be my ideal girl name, but whatever.as long as it ends in an A.

So if we play this right...Billy will marry Tristen's Sister....Tristen should then go on to marrying Salai's sister....Salai marries Dave's sister.....Dave marries Barcus' sister....Barcus goes onto marring Vince's sister.......and Vince marries Billy's sister....and then all would be complete....and we would all be related....wait...I left myself out...what the hell......how bout I will marry Toni clapp, and we could all just pass her around from house to house! Ha, now that's comedy.

Let's hope for the sake of humanity they don't breed....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

lol so cute making a family tree in the last paragraph hahaha