Thursday, November 18, 2004

A Dame,
A Broad....

So what the fuck, no honestly, what's the deal....only time will tell, right?

well there's a problem with this time, it's relative only within the boundaries you give it....it means too many different things to too many different people, some people are patient, others not so freidnly....when it comes to relationships who's to say what's too soon?

fucking, if you're afraid of saying something or doing something because you think the timing is off, well then fuck yourself, you're limiting yourself by your own inhibitions.

I'm one to tell it like it is, everybody knows that, you want the truth you fucking come to me, I'll give you no bush to hide behind...so when it is your time to come to me with some sort of help or advice, fucking listen, I may forget things, but I am all knowing...

you want advice, here you go..probably something you doesn't want to hear from me, but here ya freakin' go....two words: be careful....just be careful, but three words, live your life..better yet four words, live your fucking life. do what you want, don't be stupid, have a good time, live it like you want it, don't be a douche, don't leave your headlamp on, don't regret the things you didn't do, but don't make stupid choices as well, don't turn around, just look in the rearveiw mirror, take your time, hurry up, be safe, be careful.

that rant was a lot better the second time, and well the first time too, but last night the first time was good, mid-morning/last night was the best though, some parts shined through...what was I doing that I didn't write that down...hmmmmm

I don't need anymore girl-friends, I just want a girlfriend...how bout that, is that too much to ask for? I honestly just added three girls to my list as a guy friend they can spill their emotions onto...yeah that's all fun and good, makes me feel semi-important because people actually want to hear what's on my mind, but damn....soo many all at once, what to do...

sure there are girls in my life, a lesbian who wants me, another who only wants me when she's drunk (or that's the only time I see her?), others that pose distance problems, most I just don't give a good fuck about, and you can see where I am going with this...

girls are stupid, that's that..I'm not lying when I say that. I may be picky as to what I want, but damn. this is getting too long, people won't want to read, my thoughts are a little skewed right now anyways, so 34p9slem

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"if you're afraid of saying something or doing something because you think the timing is off, well then fuck yourself, you're limiting yourself by your own inhibitions." oh yes! I think the same

"I'm one to tell it like it is, everybody knows that, you want the truth you fucking come to me, I'll give you no bush to hide behind..." ok, let's play

"you want advice, here you go.." this pharagraph is written by like the bestest friend of the world, I like that advice, every word, doesn't feel like a rant tho