Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Ohh Glory is Thee
..twirls finger and rolls eyes....

So I just realized, I don't have to get up til Friday, how 'bout that...I can sleep and lie dead until Friday...oh wait, yeah yeah, there's a slight problem with that....the sleep part, hmmmm

ohh isn't it grand how things work out like that....a series of days off to do whatever I please, get some rest, relax....but none of those will be accomplished, least not here....

and yeah, just like the food thing.....I have so much food in this place it's ridiculous...but yet I'm not eating...and I'll be damned to let it go to waste (throw it out or have somebody else eat it...)

I wonder though...what it would be like if I were to eat something....and why is it that my body is content with little to no nourishment at all...

so here's something even funnier...as I sit here, randomly when I blink I get this, "oh god about to fall asleep, you're tired" feeling...but as soon as I open my eyes, it's gone...so in that time, a blink, things get crazy..trying to close my eyes to have the same results and nothing...

that girl I took out as friends the other night has decided it in her mind to repay me for my "generosity"..yeah the me paying for the entire evening even though I shouldn't have? yeah..but she said she'll contact me after X-mas break....that's in like 2 months....I might not even be in town let alone alive in two months....the nerve of some people...

so I need something to do...road trip would seem all too appropriate right now....and I think that might rush things along in a direction I really don't want....I don't think anybody's worth risking the well being of my car right now...unless....brilli-oh wait, I'm supposed to be here for the Wednesday night dance party...right...this is supposedly "make or break", in the words of Neil....I didn't grasp why it was so, but none-the-less any dance party is make or break in my mind now...we got the tradition pretty much set, so it is far too easy for people to stop doing things that take effort...such as going to church.....yeah, I'm saying our dance parties are a religious experience, what's it to you, you've never been so you can't judge...

alright, enough rambling for 6am, I'm gonna do something now.....

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"the nerve of some people..." hahaha maybe you picked the wrong apple or the apple turn into a vixen lol

"we got the tradition pretty much set, so it is far too easy for people to stop doing things that take effort...such as going to church.....yeah, I'm saying our dance parties are a religious experience, what's it to you, you've never been so you can't judge.." oh yeah, we didn't have parties parties, but the get togethers with my glee friends are mos def religious experiences lol