Saturday, November 13, 2004

November 12th...
I swear something happened on this day too...

so this is my post for yesterday, the 12th....but at 6 in the morn...this is frickin' ridiculous....

I'm awake, shouldn't be...I woke up at 8:30 so it's now going on 22 hours, what the shit...I worked, went to a show, did errands, talked on the phone, I am truly a madman. so I figure if anything this will get me to sleep...only to wake up in a few hours, I can't miss people's phone calls...actually there are two important ones in particular....Kendall is coming to see me tomorrow, or so she claims, I just hope this isn't some "get your hopes up to see someone" type of thing, then I'll be mad, but whatever I used hope in the same sentence more than once..that bothers me.....

so when you have finally mastered something, do you just move on....that would be stupid right? well that's what I do on a constant basis...just when I start to get my feet settled, start earning respect, got the job down pat, BOOM, I vanish into thin air...I guess that's the problem with me, if it's not challenging I don't want to keep it around for very long..but conversely, if it is too hard of a task, it will just piss me off to tears that I can't do it....strange world we live in...so do something I love that is challenging, whatever, I don't have anything like that....if I can't do it, I fucking hate it, because I'm petty like that.

so I got onto a topic tonight that I have actually been meaning to "touch base on", that topic is of course the never ending saga called, *rollseyeswithasighunderhisbreath* love....yeah, hit me up on that later....

so just as my conversation ended, there went my chances for anything to happen...that's ok, I wasn't really in the mood anyhow, not even for someone to join me tonight, introverted, yes...but earlier I wanted something fresh, god that's a problem with me....met this really cool girl at the show today, her jokes were brilliant, reminded me of myself, and the pick up line she used, good god...it was so meant to be for me, in that "I wish" style that has happened before...amazing...yeah, but I don't like her like that...out of spite for myself I invited her to the next dance party...god I really do hate myself....

but that's what happens when you are a social engineer *term copywritten by Z.Baiel* I'm gonna use that more often in conversation now that I have put some thought behind it....so what's your major..oh, I already have a degree, it's in social engineering..really, that's sounds interesting...yeah, ask me about it....ohhhh Z, if only you could have been there, I love you..ahh crap, don't make me get into that now...anyways, I'm getting tired of telling people I'm a student of life, bla bla...whatever, I won't go into my rants at first, if we sit down later and are talking, once you get a feel for the wonder that is the Jason, then I'll let you in on the little secret, or whatever..but until then my name is tom, and I am either a parapsychologist or social engineer...fuck off.

alright, I'm ending it here, I'm gonna nap for a couple then call it a day?


1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"I woke up at 8:30 so it's now going on 22 hours, what the shit...I worked, went to a show, did errands, talked on the phone, I am truly a madman" and you love it :P hehe

" I just hope this isn't some "get your hopes up to see someone" type of thing, then I'll be mad" aaaw

Nice to meet you, Tom