Tuesday, November 23, 2004

I Am 67% Sure...
..yeah, that's more than two-thirds

Moving..on now, yeah...ummm, yeah...

so I want to call some people, like right not...but I know I would probably be shot for it, even though people always say that I can call whenever...look, it's not the truth..with me it is, with others, they don't expect a casual chat at 5 in the morning...I guess people don't know me that well, huh....anyways, after I get done postings this I hope enough time has passed and I'll be able to call someone or I'll be too tired to care and fall asleep, either way I'm screwed.....

speaking of calling people and waking them up...I got a call today from a certain H squared at ohhhhh 130pm...and it woke me up...yeah, that's right, it was the frickin' afternoon, what of it? anyways, she called me (before I could call her obviously) and wanted my opinion on something that just happened with her and her ex *rolls eyes* yeah, whatever, I listened...tried to get my point across without being too brutal, but you know these types of girls....so I did what I could, without lying to her, but maybe leading her in a different direction..it's hard to say, I don't know her situation that well..but in all it made her feel better and that's what I do..

back to segment...why do I want to talk to people, more people that is the clarifier for you...well, just for that sole purpose, to get multiple responses..because, let me tell you..they are all in my favor....yeah, that generally doesn't happen..people agreeing with me; except for the one oddball who says "yeah" and allows for my self to do random ass things....but now everything is in my favor..what to do....I'll call some people that I know won't approve of my "decision to be"..but if they say go for it, man I'm screwed...

I could just be looking for a way out, I mean that is a big possibility...any excuse will do..I've been waiting for this moment, that one instance when the ball slips just slightly, enough to cause a ruckus, and yeah, things turn-about...

is it shitty, ehhh, not really....somethings happen, and somethings just need to be done.....it was bound to happen some time, it that right?

So now I'm calling on the for the final three decisions.. Dave, Vince, and Brooke.....yeah, those will have the greatest weight to it all....

I already know what Zach will say, he's on my side (unless there is that slight chance things could go in a different direction, but highly doubtful, 95% on my side I would say), he'll understand it from one side...

and I know what Dave would say, not on my side, but that's only a 59% positiveness for it.....I mean I know his argument...but he will understand the situation in one half, the opposite of zach....but I'm marking him down for a no, even though it could definitely swing the other way.....

Vince, well I think Vince will be upset (once again I failed in his arms)..but I'm thinking he'll say go for it and agree with me..he'll understand it from both sides..the only chance he'll say no is he'll pull the next year card...but he's not one to go so shallow..so he's on my side....

and then there's Brooke...I don't even know if she'll understand it from either side, maybe slightly the side dewes won't get, but even then it's a stretch because I think even dewes will get as much as she would..so impartial? nahh, she'll just call me crazy, stupid, immature? last one is a stretch, but still I respect her opinion and need it there, just as a reminder.....because she'ssss generally right when it comes down to me and decisions...I mean, she only gives the hard up opinion every now and then, but when she does, she hits the nail on the proverbial head..it's amazing, and I always do the opposite and don't listen..too strong headed in my ways, can't ever listen to hear when it pertains to me....I think she'll be a no

and maybe I'm not putting enough faith into people...maybe I'm doing what I always do, seeing the world through my eyes (is there any other way?) and seeing everyday reactions as I f they were done by me, Jason Angus....do I..but...yeah...this is just too much for me, and I have a motive, a weapon, a means, and a victim...I'm set.

1 comment:

MarisolLef said...

"they don't expect a casual chat at 5 in the morning..." I do, some friend texted me at 5am what's the name of that painting? ... well I'm kind of a master of arts lol (is this the Jason effect? I've been reading you all day because grrr I want to complete this)

"maybe I'm doing what I always do, seeing the world through my eyes (is there any other way?)
YUP, wearing glasses LOL

woooa, what's gonna happen on season 3?