Tuesday, November 30, 2004

I Miss Imus....
..in the mornings

So I spent last night completely awake, watching TV..you'd be surprised but I was actually able to make it through til noon without ever having a time I really didn't like anything that was on..amazing

Anyways, going through the channels, I like to find a station I want to watch, then a supplement to replace it during the commercial breaks...well first I found Saved By the Bell and I was totally psyched to be watching that, but it soon went to commercial so I needed something in the filler....just a couple channels away and I found it, Imus....ohhh how I miss Imus un the mornings....it's nit just the show, I mean I do actually like the show..some old guy ranting about stupid things, yeah, it's completely retarded and I like it....

but the thing that gets me the most is what it reminds me of...yeah, you guessed it...early morning in Mr. Anderson's class. arriving at 7:10am, way before anyone else would even be getting up we would be in school....finishing our homework with the answer book to Physics and Calculus

ohhh the memories...thatwhole morning process was quite the ordeal....picking up zach, flying down that little stretch of road trying to see just how quickly and how fast we could get my car up..then blow through that stop sign in front of the police station onto the main road....all while listening to Layla by Eric and the Dominoes....the original version....

ohhh good times....and then the FCA meetings where we got the leftovers, the forbidden apple juice...and then how everybody met us in there...the things we would do, the fun that we had...god, this wasn't supposed to be a flashback to highschool...

Well there you go...I miss it, the mornings I mean, after 8 it was different.....

No comments: